Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Shake that


"We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance." 
-Japanese proverb

Now, I am NOT one to dance in my car.  Odd, you say?  Since dance is my thing?  Well, I've always been into choreographed dance.  Great, no problem, love it.  Take me to a dance class- LOVE IT.  Tell me to freestyle?  No.

Let me say it again.  Teach me the dance?  Yes, I love it.  Everybody look at me and tell me to do something?  No.
Just Dance game on the kinect thing?  Yes, I love it.  The part at the end where it records you freestyling?  Nope, not even worth it.
Be in a dance concert? Yes, I love it.  Tell me to get up and make up a dance at the Thanksgiving family talent show to Beyonce's Irreplacable?  NO. (true story)

So maybe the car is a bridge between the two.  Yes, it's just me, so I have my privacy......and yet everyone I pass can see me......but they're strangers.....so they don't count.......well anyway.

There's these two songs that I have this secret crush on.  I'm normally a KSL news radio type person, but I'll be honest.......kind of fun to blast a little music and you know....shake that.
Don't judge. It's cool.

2 comments:

  1. Since youtube is blocked at school, I couldn't see what songs you had posted. I love these songs too. You should have gotten up and danced when they played party rock anthem TWICE at the assembly yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete