I love this quote because it really emphasizes the importance of knowing me. It makes me feel justified in doing the things that are going to help me figure out who I am. Okay, and maybe it just gives me the freedom to just do whatever the you-know-what I want to do sometimes. Because that just might be part of who I am.....
And so I feel justified in...
Parting my hair in the middle
Wearing lipstick. Whenever I want.
Reading wise and inspiring words from the blogs of strangers.
Taking vacations to my favorite cities across the country. (country? why stop there?)
Gleaning wisdom from random books.
Pondering that wisdom in a rose-scented bubble bath
Running a half marathon just to see what I'm made of.
Maybe possibly considering being social every once in a while. Or not. Maybe.
Vintage/D.I./Antique store shopping trips. Often.
Here's to figuring out me. Future husband, you'll appreciate it. When i say i love you, i'm gonna mean it.
"the minute you start enjoying yourself and the person you've become, when you walk into a room with your head held high, the minute you wake up and are glad to be you, the possibilities and opportunities will come knocking at your door." -unknown (i found it at or-so-i-feel.blogspot.com)

No comments:
Post a Comment