So I looked on ebay tonight and it said that in the past 60 days I've made 13 purchases. My total cost for those purchases is $159.06. Not bad considering all the loot I've got.
- Vintage Hawaiian Shirt: Okay. I know I look like I should be conducting Jungle Cruise when I wear it, but I'm a sucker for that word. vintage. sigh.
- Pencil Skirt: $4.13
- Black Kenzie Mary Jane Wedges: $14.44.
- White J Crew Bubble Necklace: $13.99. J Crew has it listed for $150. (okay, it may be a China knockoff. Do we care, friends? The answer is no, we do not.)
- Peacock Brooch: $ .70. Honestly, I really don't know why I bought it. I guess it was the eCommerce version of checkout line impulse buys...
- J Crew Earrings: $6.98. (j crew list price: $19)
- Crepe Maker: $24.99
- Jeep Seat Covers: $58.99
- Batman Ears & Gear: $6.00
- Overalls: $16.96 (and I altered them to fit better and I love them.)
- J Crew 5 Strand Pearls: $20.71 (j crew list price: $98) It took me 5 auctions to get those....
- J Crew Gingham Fitted Shirt: $8.21
- J Crew Gold Layers Necklace: $9.50 (j crew list price $98)
Not bad, right? Man, this even beats D.I. shopping.....

Shannon, I don't know why your comment only showed up on my email and not here but YES to all questions. Call me when you're back!
ReplyDeleteUmmm can you maybe just stick to jewelry??? We're a little concerned about who's kid's snot was on the mask before Easton's...
ReplyDeleteDear Court,
ReplyDeleteloosen up.
Sincerely,
your sister