I live here! Can you believe it?! I just think it's awesome. It just makes me want to bake up all the fall food I can handle. (Raise your hand if I just surprised you......no one? You know me too well)
Here's what today brought. And no, you may not judge my camera phone shots. We can't all be amateur photographers.
Chocolate covered Oreo bats
Cinnamon Bagel Poppers with Pumpkin Cream Cheese and Caramel Apple Cider.
Yeah. That's what I said.
I know the pictures look a little washed out, but lest you assume the same for the taste, lets just say it tasted like the most perfect, beautiful autumn day in my mouth.
And that's what today was. Now I can die happy.
Good thing because I have to go grade papers now and I truly think it might kill me.
Good thing because I have to go grade papers now and I truly think it might kill me.





Death by grading papers...I think it's possible. But PLEASE don't do it! It's not worth it! Not even for your B7 class (isn't that the one with your "all-stars"?) And if you ever want to bring that caramel apple cider to school, I most certainly would not turn it away. Oh, and I don't think I ever congratulated you on making it to Fall Break!!! Congratulations!!! It's really a big deal!
ReplyDeleteUm, so can I have the recipe for the bagel poppers and cream cheese? I've sort of been craving it since you posted this. If you can email it to me at jenbroadbent@gmail.com whenever you get a chance, my tummy would sincerely thank you.
ReplyDelete