Yesterday was Mother's Day. Every first day of every month is Mother's Day. Well, mini-mother's day. All we have to do is tell mom thanks and that we love her.
I failed yesterday.
I have the best mom ever. She always laughs when we tell her a story, even if they're lame. She is a giver and puts everyone else before herself. When she's not home helping us she's driving someone to dance or flute or she's out serving someone else in the ward. And it's the strangest thing- she's always happy. Orrr maybe I should say she always acts happy. In class I teach my students about enthusiasm. I tell them that even when you don't feel terribly happy, if you still act enthusiastic you have an impact on other people. It's hard to be a grump when someone around you is so enthusiastic. Mom is a pretty perfect example of this. Always cheery and happy and I have many-a-memory of her being oh so enthusiastic as she ripped open the curtains to wake me up in the morning as she sang "rise and shiiiiiine!!!"
Anyway, the point is I have a great mom and I love her.

Ahhh. You made my day!!! Love you too:)
ReplyDeleteI agree!! "Momica" is fantastic.
ReplyDelete