Monday, December 26, 2011

Beach Reads

39 days left.  We've been counting down for almost 330 days now and we're finally getting close.  The fam is going to Maui in February and I'm allowing myself to start getting excited.  Got my swimsuits on my ebay watch list (new, not used.  calm down.), started the gym routine, and I'm starting to choose the books that will be my company all week on the beach.  

Forget Oprah's book club.  I want my own.  What should I read?  What's the one book you always recommend to people?  Your absolute favorite?  
I'm serious, I need to know this.  If I get zero comments on this post I'm going to be mad.  
Speak UP, people.

3 comments:

  1. Wednesday Wars. Such a great and funny book. My roommate was reading it when we were in Hawaii last year. She would laugh out loud as we were on the beach, so I had to read it when she was done. It's a great beach book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUNGER GAMES!!!!!! ~kennedi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gift from the Sea - Anne Morrow Lindbergh

    ReplyDelete