Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Blindsided.

I'm really tired of waking up early every day.  My look is really screaming "don't judge me, I'm really tired" lately.  
So naturally, today would be the perfect day for this to happen......

After school, in the foods room, me grading tests.
Cathy (choir teacher):  Ok kels, I don't want to blindside you, so I'm here giving you a heads up.  I have a former student- he's wonderful and so cute.  He wants to ask you on a date.  Would you be ok with that?
Me: Eh yeah, sure.  I'm up for that.  You can give him my pho--
Cathy: Ok great, I'll go get him.

Wait a second, as in he's two feet away right outside the door?  As in I look like an orphan and you want me to talk to a guy RIGHT NOW? Hi, Cathy, this is the very definition of being blindsided!! .....okaaaaaaay, send him in.

My mom is right.  Being a teacher seems to have hooked me up with a lot of dates lately.

You don't hear me complaining. ..

3 comments:

  1. An orphan? Come on, you looked great! And good written impression of Cathy. It sounded just like her as I read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a test comment to see if my picture works...

    ReplyDelete