Monday, May 21, 2012

Ring Dance

Last weekend I went up to Colorado Springs to go to Ring Dance at the Airforce Academy.  It's like their prom only WAY bigger. Definitely one of the more elaborate "blind dates" I've been on! 
This is the whole point of Ring Dance- it's when all the Juniors at the Academy get their class rings and officially become seniors
The theme of the dance was the 1940's so they had lots of old military photo ops...

LOVED the cute live band they had!  Swing dancing, anyone?
Two of my very favorite people....

After the dance we went to a cabin for the weekend with a few of the Mormon cadets and their dates.  I didn't get any pictures there but it was lots of fun and I met so many awesome people. 

Aaaaaand that wraps up a darn good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment