How do you get dressed? Yes yes, I know, we're getting personal here.
So? Do you do it logically? Pants (one leg, then the other), shirt, socks, shoes......
Or do you do it all skiwampus? One leg...a sock.....shirt.....one shoe....the other leg....the other sock....and the final shoe.....
I kid you not, I just got dressed all skiwampusy like that. Exactly like that.
And I thought to myself, "hm, this is so me." I am not generally a logical person. I mean I don't do things the logical, organized way- check things off my 'to do' list one task at a time. Instead I start one, then put it aside for a minute while I start another one......aaaaaand the process continues until I have about 500 half-started tasks, projects, and loads of laundry up my sleeve. But give me a minute. All will be finished. It will get done, I promise. That's just how my brain is.
Skiwampusy.
I noticed that I make beds this way. I pull up the sheets on one side, then I see something out in the hall that needs to be put away on my way over to the other side of the bed and end up doing 5 things in between every time I have to walk to to other side.
ReplyDeleteShoot, maybe it's hereditary.
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking definitely hereditary. Plus, how boring would life be if we did everything the same every day?
ReplyDelete