Do I run? Yeah, I've done some running lately.
Ran to my car yesterday when I woke up late...
....been running to the mailbox everyday to see if my package arrived.
Heck, anytime I smell something that might be chocolate I run towards it. Fast.
So Desi wants me to do this run with her. First when she asked I said yeah yeah I'll think about it, but really I meant no way. But I looked it up today and it actually looks kind of... fun!
What? Running? Fun? Okay okay, maybe that's the wrong word. But look, here's the deal:
Just under 4 miles. I can do that.
It's at Thanksgiving Point. Been wanting to go there lately anyway.
It's called Love Your Body. And I can support that.
Ok fine, I'm doing it.

Hey, I just might do that too! I'm "training" for a half marathon, and my running schedule says I should run a 10k race on October 8th. Perfect!
ReplyDeleteyes!! so happy you gave in! Lindsey said we are going to get some yummy food after to reward ourselves!
ReplyDelete