You know how sometimes you just come away from your job saying "yeah, I really do make a difference. These kids learn from me. I'm helping them prepare for their future."
Unit 1 Test Question: (test as in we've been covering this for the past 9 weeks.)
"In a complete sentence, tell me one way to correctly thaw meat."
Answer (word for word): "You should always thaw meat with your wrists or your knees."
Yeah I think I'm definitely getting to them....
Oh, my! Was it supposed to be a joke or are they really way out of it? Silly kids! I bet they will always remember YOU, though. Just not the meat thawing thing.
ReplyDeleteYou don't know me, but I LOVE reading your blog. I inadvertently found it when I was searching for something else. This post particularly cracked me up! Thanks for your refreshing, honest, simple, fun sharing :)
ReplyDeleteI don't know how I missed your comment last year but please accept this belated thank you :) It's nice to be heard!
Delete